[Nix-dev] [***SPAM***] configurations repository

Michael Raskin 7c6f434c at mail.ru
Tue Nov 4 17:00:31 CET 2014

Previously we had configurations repository in SVN. I even continued to
update my configuration there long after Git migration. Its useful
function was that I could easily give a link like «see viric's
configuration».

I don't think comprehensiveness is that important for such a repository,
but as we currently have >50 committers, if half of use commits some
of our configurations, it would again be a useful collection of examples
of live Nix use.

Should we create it (with the same permissions as NixPkgs, probably)?
I always consider such live documentation a good thing for initial
evaluation of a language…