[Nix-dev] New website

Ertugrul Söylemez ertesx at gmx.de
Fri May 30 21:39:28 CEST 2014

On Fri, 30 May 2014 20:26:08 +0200
Eelco Dolstra <eelco.dolstra at logicblox.com> wrote:

> I'm flattered you consider my shitty, amateur design from 5 years ago superior
> to the work of the Twitter professionals...

It was delightfully easy to navigate.  Twitter never felt like that.  I'd go as far as to say that Twitter's web design sucks.  Michael summarized it even better: "content-centric".  The web designs of all those large websites is not content-centric, but rather service-centric.  "Never forget that YOU ARE USING FACEBOOK, AND WE RULE YOUR WORLD!".

Neither do we need to nor should we follow these examples.

Greets,
Ertugrul

--
Ertugrul Söylemez <ertesx at gmx.de>