[Nix-dev] haskell ide

Mathijs Kwik mathijs at bluescreen303.nl
Mon May 12 23:29:09 CEST 2014

On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 11:18 PM, Mateusz Kowalczyk
<fuuzetsu at fuuzetsu.co.uk> wrote:

> The downside is the crowd of vim users that complain about basically
> having to use emacs for Agda ;)

Idris does this way better in this respect.
Also, for haskell, ghc-mod works with both emacs and vim.
So it's really just Agda who has an ugly emacs-only solution (I
believe they generate lisp code to execute).

> It's a great mode but I just hope one day copying and pasting works in
> it properly one day.
>
> I'm an emacs user at least until Yi is at acceptable level for me to use
> for everything.

Heh, I didn't know about Yi yet. Sounds promising.
Although I don't expect they will finish soon _and_ have some org-mode
replacement ready.
Damn emacs lock-in :P