[Nix-dev] Aegisub fails to configure - it thinks I am in a Darwin System! (?)

Anderson Torres torres.anderson.85 at gmail.com
Wed May 7 01:55:13 CEST 2014

After a bit of searching, now I know the bug is not 'dylib'-related. Maybe
just another Autoconf problem...

The bug is a bit strange: Boost library dir needs to be explicitly passed
as configure argument: --with-boost-libdir=${boost}/lib. Further, it needs
wxGTK 3.0 - a minor issue indeed.

Now is the finger-crossing part :)

Many thanks, guys!