[Nix-dev] Wx and Erlang

Cillian de Róiste cillian.deroiste at gmail.com
Thu May 1 10:29:38 CEST 2014

Hi,

You can put the following in your configuration.nix:

nixpkgs.config.packageOverrides = pkgs: {
  erlang_wx = erlang.override { wxSupport = true; };
};

I notice that `man configuration.nix` mentions packageOverrides is
described in the nixpkgs documentation, but I don't see it there.
Here's an example of something similar from the wiki:
https://nixos.org/wiki/How_to_enable_subpixel_rendering_in_freetype

Cheers,
Cillian