[Nix-dev] Some NixOS beginner questions...

Edward Tjörnhammar ed at cflags.cc
Mon Mar 31 10:52:18 CEST 2014

On Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 11:01:35PM +0200, Ben Franksen wrote:
> Hi Everyone

Hello fellow newbie,

I just wanted to give you a heads up that I, as a fellow newbie, created
a completely superfluous little helper script called nixin[1] which
aggregates some common commands. It's probably better to learn the
individual commands though but it might be nice as a quick reference.
Any pull requests are welcome :)

[1]: https://github.com/edwtjo/nixin/