[Nix-dev] Compiling Thunar from git

Vladimír Čunát vcunat at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 13:25:32 CET 2014

Hi.

On 03/17/2014 12:55 PM, Strahinja Popovic wrote:
> I have tried all that, it is still not working.
> Like it is not looking at all inside dbus_libs package.
> I have attached thunar.nix and make output.

OMG, this thunar expression... that's a completely wrong approach.

You can do it easiest by copying our expression for thunar and doing
minor changes. You may need to read the basics of nix, e.g. from nix
manual to manage it, I suppose.

BTW, is there some significant problem with our Thunar that makes you
try git?

Vlada