[Nix-dev] force-push to master

Domen Kožar domen at dev.si
Sun Mar 9 13:49:32 CET 2014

IRC history (which is not reliable) shows that the only commit missing in
master is

nixpkgs/master 5729457 Vladimír Čunát: Merge: remove poppler_0_18 from
libreoffice

My reflog can not know about commits on master since I didn't rebase them.
Vladimir: could you recommit that change?

***

How it happened: I was working on another machine and push.default was set
to "matching". When I pushed an force-push update to a branch (PR), it also
force-pushed the master.