[Nix-dev] Openssl and fast security updates

Raahul Kumar raahul.kumar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 08:07:29 CEST 2014

Just wondering incidentally, similarly to how Fedora has switched to the
Mozilla library, Debian uses GNUTLS, maybe it's time to switch to another
SSL library. How do I get Nixos to link with one of the other SSL library
alternatives. I think PolarSSL looks the best of the bunch. But any
alternative  sounds good at this point.