[Nix-dev] Fonts

Mateusz Kowalczyk fuuzetsu at fuuzetsu.co.uk
Tue Jun 10 02:34:37 CEST 2014

On 06/10/2014 02:29 AM, Daniel Bergey wrote:
> A few weeks back I struggled with fonts, asked some questions on IRC,
> and wrote up what I learned on the wiki:
>
> https://nixos.org/wiki/Fonts
>
> I should add some notes on packaging fonts there, too.
>
> I have no idea why Cantata and chromium aren't picking up fonts, though;
> I don't use either one.
>
> cheers,
> bergey

Ah, I wasn't sure whether I should be adding things to fonts.fonts,
clearly I am. I should have a go and getting some extra fonts and
putting them there to see if that works. Thank you for putting up the
wiki page.

If you guys have some knowledge that's not searchable on the web at the
moment then please do make wiki pages! It's frustrating to get stuck on
something and then asking on IRC for hours, waiting for mailing list
replies, source diving, …, knowing that *someone* already knows!

--
Mateusz K.