[Nix-dev] 32bit on 64bit Nix

Tim Hawes tim at easyfreeunix.com
Wed Jul 30 00:21:11 CEST 2014

The list was dropped in the send to by mistake, so leaving the entire message
that was transferred just between Mateusz and I for posterity.

Adding the following:
{ allowUnfree = true; }
to root's ~/.nixpkgs/config.nix and running nix-env -qa|grep skype
reveals skype in repository.

Running nix-env -qaP|grep teamspeak reveals:
nixos.pkgs.teamspeak_client  teamspeak-client-3.0.13.1

so the attribute is listed on the left, and is what needs to be added to
configuration.nix to be included in the build.

I am getting that zen feeling, now. Thanks Mateusz!