[Nix-dev] nixops mediawiki example

Andreas Herrmann andreash87 at gmx.ch
Tue Jul 22 23:16:50 CEST 2014

Dear Mateusz,

Now I understand that the example has to be a bit more complicated because
it is a configuration on two different machines. And the database server
cannot rely on the httpd subservice, since that one is on a different
machine.

However, it took me some time to understand this. I've created a
pull-request, that adds another mediawiki example on just one single
machine. It might be helpful to others...

Best, Andreas