[Nix-dev] NixOS Sprint in Ljubljana

Domen Kožar domen at dev.si
Wed Jul 16 19:05:41 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I'm proud to announce NixOS Sprint[0] in happening Ljubljana, Slovenia.

Sprint is a wonderful opportunity to meet the community, share ideas and
knowledge with others and collaborate together to improve anything related
to Nix.

Last year we had wonderful time[1] with around 20 people at Zidanca
Sprint[1], more than a half of them were working on Nix projects. We want
to repeat that, this time at new location in Ljubljana.

Getting to Ljubljana:

- train: lookup on bahn.de towards Ljubljana
- bus: there is a fairly big bus station in Ljubljana
- plane: nearby airports: Jože Pučnik (20km), Zagreb (120km), Venice
(240km), Trieste (100km), Graz (200km). From the airports you can get to
Ljubljana for a few euros with http://www.goopti.com/

I would kindly ask everyone to fill out dates of availability so that we
can choose the best dates for the sprint:
http://doodle.com/ivi6hw5t3z3ddvqz#table

Deadline for voting: Sunday, 20. July 23:59 CET

Domen

[0] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sprint_(software_development)
[1] https://www.flickr.com/photos/niksnut/sets/72157634808031948
[2] http://www.coactivate.org/projects/zidanca-sprint-2013/project-home