[Nix-dev] Nepomuk cannot connect to virtuoso preventing kmail from running

Andrew Morsillo amorsillo at outlook.com
Mon Jul 14 23:57:32 CEST 2014

I am trying to set up a laptop for day to day use and am having some
trouble getting kmail to run because nepomuk will not start due to
failing to connect to virtuoso.

In ~/.xsession-errors I get:

kactivitymanagerd(2056)/nepomuk (library): Could not find virtuoso to
connect to. Aborting

Despite having the virtuoso service running on the default port. I am
not sure where to find further log or configuration information which
might point me in the direction of the problem.

Here is xsession-errors:
https://gist.github.com/anonymous/b191a2ba4ae30739502b
Here is my configuration.nix:
https://gist.github.com/anonymous/eead8904e34d4acedc1e

This is on the nixos-unstable channel. Does anybody have nepomuk running
successfully? I am stuck at this point in diagnosing this issue, any
pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Andrew