[Nix-dev] FOSDEM: any plans for Saturday evening?

Cillian de Róiste cillian.deroiste at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 14:27:56 CET 2014

It looks like we have 4-6 people interested. That's great! I guess we don't
really need to make a reservation, just go to a part of town with a lot of
restaurants, but if anyone has a suggestion for a restaurant or bar all the
better.

The talks should be finished by 19:00 so why don't we meet up at the main
infodesk shortly afterwards and take it from there?:
https://fosdem.org/2014/practical/transportation/