[Nix-dev] lens 4 transition plan?

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Wed Feb 19 11:13:22 CET 2014

Excerpts from Gergely Risko's message of Wed Feb 19 10:04:22 +0000 2014:
> Asking this, because having both lens3 and lens4 can cause some
> instances to be provided multiple times and that causes some pain.  I
> just ignored linear for now in my system, but I really would like to
> minimize the timespan of the situation where half my packages depend on
> lens3 and the other half on lens4. :)

If this continues to be a problem you can give hack-nix a try which was
written for such cases (there are some other small issues, though).

If you can point me to source of some sample packages I can tell you
whether there are problems.

Marc Weber