[Nix-dev] (some) Cmake projects have missing linked libs in binaries since stdenv-updates merge

Domen Kožar domen at dev.si
Mon Feb 17 23:21:10 CET 2014

Hi all,

I've found two projects that currently due to stdenv-updates merge on 21.
Jan

$ nix-env -i ike
$ /nix/store/bpc3zqr5vgqliffyx2rvpr0rcq64rknc-ike-2.2.1/sbin/iked
/nix/store/bpc3zqr5vgqliffyx2rvpr0rcq64rknc-ike-2.2.1/sbin/.iked-wrapped:
error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.6: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

And Spring, which I've kind-of fixed with patchelf/wrapProgram.

I've bisected into stdenv-updates when my git repository exploded, I'll try
again in upcoming days. Does anyone have an idea what of the stdenv updates
could break cmake projects?

d.