[Nix-dev] Google Summer of Code 2014

Domen Kožar domen at dev.si
Fri Feb 14 19:37:20 CET 2014

Thank you all for submitted ideas!

We've officially applied for GSOC 2014. On 24th of Feb at 19:00 UTC
accepted mentoring organizations will be announced by Google.
There are many organizations applying each year, but let's hope for the
best :-)

BTW: You're still welcome to add more ideas to the list:
https://nixos.org/wiki/GSOC_2014_ideas_list

Cheers, Domen

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 12:12 PM, Eelco Dolstra <eelco.dolstra at logicblox.com