[Nix-dev] Enable openntpd instead ntp by default

Anderson Torres torres.anderson.85 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 03:01:56 CET 2014

There exists a "portable" (OS-independent) version of OpenNTPD?
Normally, Theo de Raadt makes two versions: the main, official,
OpenBSD-tuned version; and the "OS-independent", portable one.

Everything being the same, I don't think it is difficult to change
from one to other. There are Nix Wiki hints about making services on
Nix.

Particularly, I would like!