[Nix-dev] NixOS as dom0 for Xen

Kirill Elagin kirelagin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 09:10:32 CET 2014

Well the same commit that commented out the module also marks all of Xen as
`broken` and it is still marked so
<https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/blob/91cc22e841354199d16f5f86fcaf3395eebf92c7/pkgs/applications/virtualization/xen/default.nix#L139>
(with
a comment that explains something).

I’m not sure, but I think that happens simply because there is no one
interested in maintaining the module as I don’t remember anyone mentioning
Xen in this mailing list for the last year.

So, you’ll have to start from updating the expression for Xen =).