[Nix-dev] Breaking changes log

Roger Qiu roger.qiu at polycademy.com
Fri Dec 19 05:15:04 CET 2014

That looks good.

Would this just be published on the repo or on the site?

Are you planning to do the gentoo /news directory? I would prefer that
the changelog isn't actually in the OS itself. Or if it is, then maybe
an option in Nix that specifies whether to get the latest changelog or not.

Founder of Matrix AI
http://matrix.ai/
+61420925975