[Nix-dev] Ejabberd Options

Luca Bruno lethalman88 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 11:04:34 CET 2014

On 16/12/2014 10:56, stewart mackenzie wrote:
> Absolutely Luca, you're absolutely right.
>
> I suspect a book needs to be written on NixOS + Hydra + Nixops, this
> will be a good way to formalize knowledge and share it.
>
> Do you know of any books in progress?
The best you can do is reading the nix manual, and reading code and
playing with nix in general, not through hydra where it takes time to
test things.

For example, don't use hydra, but use nix-build directly so that it's
faster to trial & error.

Also hang around the irc channel of nixos, and hear people and how they
solve their problems.