[Nix-dev] Chromium not working with pulseaudio

Wout Mertens wout.mertens at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 17:05:48 CET 2014

That's weird: at
https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/blob/master/pkgs/top-level/all-packages.nix#L9221
it says

chromium = callPackage ../applications/networking/browsers/chromium {
channel = "stable"; pulseSupport = config.pulseaudio or true;
enablePepperFlash = config.chromium.enablePepperFlash or false;
enableWideVine = config.chromium.enableWideVine or false; hiDPISupport =
config.chromium.hiDPISupport or false; };

How can pulseSupport be false?

Confused,

Wout.