[Nix-dev] Replicant sdk ?

Catonano catonano at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 21:20:05 CEST 2014

I was wondering if anyone here ever mumbled about attempting to bring the
Replicant Sdk in the packages collection.

I took a look at the plain vanilla android sdk stuff and it's frightening

Specifically I was wondering about patching the binaries with new rpaths
and that kind of things.

I don't know much about the binaries that come with the Replicant sdk

Theorically, being Replicant open source, the sources should be available
and the build process should be reproducible, relying on binaries shouldn't
be strictly required.

But I really don't know enough about this.

Does anyone here know more ?