[Nix-dev] Keeping nixpkgs up to date

Lluís Batlle i Rossell viric at viric.name
Sun Aug 31 16:55:38 CEST 2014

I have a problem with the pull requests... In github, if I'm not wrong, I can
either receive all PRs by mail or none. Hence I unsubscribed. Thankfully,
sometimes people do @viric on some packages.

I wish I could accept a merge by replying the request letter, instead of
clicking the web button.

Regards,
Lluís.