[Nix-dev] processing: new package

Cillian de Róiste cillian.deroiste at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 14:29:50 CEST 2014

Hi,

It's the same package. I didn't notice the patch on the mailing list
and added graphic/processing myself yesterday. ewemoa (on IRC) pointed
out that it is useful to keep the processing_java script so I can
incorporate that. Were there any other parts of your expression that
you'd like to keep John?

Cheers,
Cillian

On Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 1:00 PM, Peter Simons <simons at cryp.to> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> how does this patch relate to pkgs/applications/graphics/processing?
>
> As it is now, the patch cannot be applied because both of these packages
> use the same attribute "processing" in all-packages.nix.
>
> Best regards,
> Peter

NixOS: The Purely Functional Linux Distribution
http://nixos.org