[Nix-dev] Zero Hydra Failures (ZHF) project

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Fri Aug 29 17:57:02 CEST 2014

Hi,

On 29. Aug2014, at 17:38, Luca Bruno <lethalman88 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Progress: we started having 10248 failures, then at 12 Aug 8028 failures, and now 6126 failures. I'd like to thank everybody. Let's keep up the good work!
> Many of the python packages got banned from being built with different versions of python (e.g. python2 packages that don't build on python3). Same goes for haskell packages. Thanks for the work!
>
> However a big chunk are failing on darwin. The reason is common to many darwin packages (also python packages):
>
> pbuilding ppm2tiff
> tiffgt.c:38:20: fatal error: GL/gl.h: No such file or directory
>  # include <GL/gl.h>
>                     ^
> compilation terminated.

That looks like the OS X command line developer tools aren’t installed on the build machine. I’m too much of a newbie with nix to know where this would go, I’m looking around at the moment in the packages code. If someone knows how to get the dependency on the CLT, then I’d love to learn a bit.

Theuni

--
Christian Theune · gocept gmbh & co. kg
flyingcircus.io · operations as a service