[Nix-dev] Zero Hydra Failures (ZHF) project

Luca Bruno lethalman88 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 17:38:37 CEST 2014

Progress: we started having 10248 failures, then at 12 Aug 8028 failures,
and now 6126 failures. I'd like to thank everybody. Let's keep up the good
work!
Many of the python packages got banned from being built with different
versions of python (e.g. python2 packages that don't build on python3).
Same goes for haskell packages. Thanks for the work!

However a big chunk are failing on darwin. The reason is common to many
darwin packages (also python packages):

pbuilding ppm2tiff
tiffgt.c:38:20: fatal error: GL/gl.h: No such file or directory
 # include <GL/gl.h>
                    ^
compilation terminated.

In the libtiff package specifically, which causes the failure of a bunch of
dependent packages. I hope darwin users can spend some time fixing this
inconvenient issue.

Another big chunk of failing packages are the pypy ones, due to failing
pypy urllib.

Fixing these two issues alone should drop the red numbers a lot.