[Nix-dev] how to get a hydra / github branch?

Gergely Risko gergely at risko.hu
Thu Aug 28 08:33:37 CEST 2014

On Thu, 28 Aug 2014 07:25:42 +0100, Mateusz Kowalczyk <fuuzetsu at fuuzetsu.co.uk> writes:

> While I can't say yes/no because I'm not in charge here, you could host
> your own Hydra which would allow you immediate feedback when you push on
> top of what already exists.

Yep, I could obviously host my own, thanks for the advice!  But if
possible, I would like to skip that, since that will be another one-two
days lost on installing hydra instead of working on the "real thing".

Do we have some Amazon EC2 AMI that is ready to go for the whole nixpkgs
stuff and web interface and everything?  That (or something similar)
would be ideal, because I'm willing to pay of course for the machine.

Gergely