[Nix-dev] Nixpkgs on SmartOS image released

Lluís Batlle i Rossell viric at viric.name
Sun Aug 24 11:20:20 CEST 2014

Hello!

Sorry for asking before trying... but is SmartOS so isolating as Qubes OS?
Specially the way it can run contained X applications (in vms), with only
input/bitmap communication with the main Xorg server.

Some kind of Qubes OS based on nixos would be nice; I wonder if this
NixOS/SmartOS would be equivalent.

Regards,
Lluís.