[Nix-dev] Zero Hydra Failures (ZHF) project

Mateusz Kowalczyk fuuzetsu at fuuzetsu.co.uk
Tue Aug 12 16:35:43 CEST 2014

On 08/12/2014 01:26 PM, Rok Garbas wrote:
> Quoting Domen Kožar (2014-08-12 13:31:27)
>> Just to let everyone know, I'll have time to work on Python failures during the
>> sprint in Ljubljana, but unfortunately not before that.
>>
>> Good work though!
>
> same here. we'll make sure python stuff gets fixed at ljubljana sprint.
>

> --
> Rok Garbas - http://www.garbas.si

Will this involve splitting up python-packages.nix into more manageable
pieces or will you just focus on getting things building/marking as broken?

Problem with Python packages is that it's all too easy to ‘build’ them
but only once you run them do the problems come up (missing depends,
incompatible interpreter version, …). I can only wish you luck.

--
Mateusz K.