[Nix-dev] Schedule for NixOS sprint?

Domen Kožar domen at dev.si
Tue Aug 12 12:46:42 CEST 2014

Hi Thomas,

on the first day we will have kickoff "introduction for writing
documentation" by Mikey Ariel (she is full-time technical writer at Red
Hat).

Each day, we'll have a "standup" in the morning and in the evening. Each
sprinter has few minutes to explain what they're
working on. If you have no agenda that's fine, we'll find something based
on your skills.

Normally it's a good idea to work in pairs on a topic. Social events in
between will lead you to discover you share improvement possibilities with
other sprinters :)

There will also be extra non-programming activities, mostly in the
afternoon.

I hope that answers your question,

Domen