[Nix-dev] Binary cache for Hydra

Mateusz Kowalczyk fuuzetsu at fuuzetsu.co.uk
Mon Aug 11 06:11:15 CEST 2014

Hi,

I managed to get my Hydra instance going but upon figuring out a
release.nix for a project, it wants to build *a lot* of stuff. I'm
wondering a few things:

* Can my Hydra instance be made to use binary caches? Perhaps it does by
default and this is just the cause of using nixpkgs master which leads
me to my next question.

* Can my Hydra instance use my system's <nixpkgs>? I'm currently going
to just point it at a local path of where the channel updates put it but
is this the right way?

* I'm trying to cancel the massive job it queued up, the kernel and
everything but I just get 500 Internal server error – This build cannot
be cancelled. What's wrong? I can't figure out how to kill it.

--
Mateusz K.