[Nix-dev] [mate-on-nixos] All help needed (caja compiles but doesn't run)

Anderson Torres torres.anderson.85 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 18:23:25 CEST 2014

Well, I am really stuck in my huge project, mate-on-nixos [1]...

I have a bunch of problems trying to compile caja. Some of them are
related on a not so old message[2].

I tried to use the "wrapProgram" trick. Now the message changes a bit:

(caja:14864): GLib-GIO-ERROR **: Settings schema 'org.mate.background'
is not installed

and trace-traps.

Unhappily, I don't know how to fix, or even investigate, that type of error.
And I think that type of error will be very frequent, after all it is
a huge desktop environment!

Can someone help me? :/