[Nix-dev] Installing Nixos

Tim Hawes tim at easyfreeunix.com
Sat Aug 9 02:54:34 CEST 2014

Julio,

Theoretically, You should be able to delete the partition and recreate
it. I was installing to a USB flash drive. I had initially recreated the
partition with fdisk, but that apparently was not enough.

Probably because what fdisk might have actually done initially was not
to delete the original partition at all, but just relabel it for
Linux.

When I did it the second time, I made sure the partition was destroyed,
and it's destruction written to disk, and then recreated the partition.