[Nix-dev] Zero Hydra Failures (ZHF) project

Charles Strahan charles.c.strahan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 21:33:54 CEST 2014

This sounds like a great initiative. I would be glad to help (feel free to
hand me some tasks).

> The second solution would be a large added maintenance and Hydra burden
> as the number of packages would increase dramatically. In turn we would
> have binaries for a lot of versions which while nice, is probably a
> waste of resources: users very often want latest version.

How many build servers do we currently have? What are their specs?
Would more/better machines be useful/feasible? I'd be willing to donate
about $200/month,
if it'll help. I would imagine there are companies that would be willing to
chip in too
(if that's not the case, we need to fix that).

-Charles