[Nix-dev] E18

Thomas Strobel ts468 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Aug 4 08:32:50 CEST 2014

Sure! I run it by adding the following into my /etc/nixos/configuration.nix:

imports = [ path/to/e18 ];

config = {
  services.xserver.displayManager.slim.enable = true;
  services.xserver.desktopManager.e18.enable = true;
  services.xserver.desktopManager.xterm.enable = false;
};

The integration into the display managers is very basic so far, but I
hope that helps!
Thomas