[Nix-dev] Mesa-9.2

Vladimír Čunát vcunat at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 12:49:55 CEST 2013

Hi.

On 09/23/2013 12:36 PM, Baptist BENOIST wrote:
> Does someone has already updated mesa to the 9.2 version ?

I have a topgit branch for it [branch]. It should work, but I only
tested it built.

.0 releases are *not* considered stable by upstream, but .1 should come
in a few weeks at the latest.

[branch] https://github.com/vcunat/nixpkgs/commits/vlada/mesa

> This version includes a change which makes the GL_ARB_shader_objects
> extension included by default. This extension is not currently available
> on the nixpkgs build of mesa 9.1.6 and I would have to write a
> version-specific commit in order to enable it without updating mesa.
> I need this extension in order to build some Qt 5.1.1 components...

I could push the current state into x-updates of the official repo, if
you like.

Vlada