[Nix-dev] Attention needed for hydra FreeBSD builds

Gergely Risko gergely at risko.hu
Sun Sep 15 22:44:24 CEST 2013

Hi,

Expect seems to be broken somehow resulting in these issues:
http://hydra.nixos.org/build/5973266
http://hydra.nixos.org/build/5973664
http://hydra.nixos.org/build/5973251

And now running:
http://hydra.nixos.org/build/5980252

According to nixpkgs git log Vladimir fixed this already:
-=-=-=-
commit 7f7c1969129df60149e29c569c836a7db04e8355