[Nix-dev] Merging x-updates

Vladimír Čunát vcunat at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 14:56:03 CEST 2013

Hi,

I suggest we merge x-updates. If noone objects until, say, tuesday, I
will do it.

I was recently getting feedback that we should merge it (some are also
using it without problems). Today I migrated my whole main system to it.
There are no intrusive updates, the worst being probably LLVM 3.2 -> 3.3
which breaks a few packages (often upstream don't support it yet).

Originally I thought we might stabilize stdenv-updates and merge at
once, but that moment unfortunately seems still too far.

Vlada