[Nix-dev] bup - test suite

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Sun Sep 1 20:44:19 CEST 2013

Excerpts from Peter Simons's message of Sun Sep 01 18:11:59 +0200 2013:
> I think it would be best to revert the update until the reason for the
> test failures on Hydra has been understood.
I cannot do it (I don't have access). So do as you wish.

I personally think its better to have two versions:
- the old with a comment "peter is using it, ask him if you want to
  change something"
- the new one (maybe restart the build) to learn more about the failure.

The revert is not that easy, because I added a common test case.
That's why I think its easier to additionally get back the old version.
If you want I can prepare a patch

Marc Weber