[Nix-dev] Building 32bit java on 64bit system

shacka shacka at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 01:51:56 CET 2013

I don't need to have both in my $PATH, I just need 32bit version to get
installed in order to run third-party binary that is 32bit.

I'm getting the following error when trying to run the command you provided:

    error: attribute `pkgsi686Linux' in selection path `pkgsi686Linux' not
found

(I must say I'm a little confused with notion of attributes, is there any
good description describing them available?)

Thanks,
Andrii