[Nix-dev] Mesa-9.2

Vladimír Čunát vcunat at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 20:30:22 CEST 2013

On 10/02/2013 07:13 PM, Baptist BENOIST wrote:
> As I have "finished" my Qt 5.1.1 packaging, I will make a pull request
> on nixpkgs containing the fix (on the current mesa version used, not the
> latest) soon. I am also planning to push the fix upstream ;-)

Due to another demand (from Carles Pagès <page.lists at gmail.com>) I added
the GLES support by default, as the libs are really tiny. Just
notifying, in case it's useful for Qt5 as well after all.

Currently it's just in [my nixpkgs] repo, because I don't want to make
Hydra an almost-full rebuild for every small change.

[my nixpkgs] https://github.com/vcunat/nixpkgs/commits/x-updates

Vlada