[Nix-dev] nixops:vbox:os x

Malcolm Matalka mmatalka at gmail.com
Sun May 19 23:19:16 CEST 2013

On booting up an image I'm getting hte following error.  VBox actually
brings up the settings window for me to play with stuff but I'm not sure
what to do.  I attempted to delete Adapter 2 and continue, and nixops
determined the IP address of my VM but it got stuck on waiting for SSH.
I'm not sure why.

Any suggestions?

/M

webserver> VBoxManage: error: Nonexistent host networking interface,
webserver> name 'vboxnet0' (VERR_INTERNAL_ERROR)
webserver> VBoxManage: error: Details: code NS_ERROR_FAILURE
webserver> (0x80004005), component Console, interface IConsole