[Nix-dev] Multiple-output derivations on hydra

Vladimír Čunát vcunat at gmail.com
Fri May 17 11:36:52 CEST 2013

Hi,
I seem to have hit a serious problem (mesa on hydra). It builds fine,
but somehow hydra is unable to get the result back. It failed for this
reason on both two attempts for both two platforms (four times together).

http://hydra.nixos.org/build/4971663

The derivation creates two paths, where "-drivers" depend on the main
one. To me it looks like hydra wanted to collect the two results in the
wrong order, which fails when registering "-drivers" into store as the
dependency (built at the same time) is still missing.

Otherwise the new mesa seems good, I'm running nouveau for more than a
day now. Others need testing AFAIK, but (some) people don't want to
build all themselves...

https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/issues/490#issuecomment-18009535

Vlada