[Nix-dev] wpa_supplicant on install image fails for me

Vladimír Čunát vcunat at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 13:15:12 CET 2013

On 03/25/2013 05:06 AM, Florian Friesdorf wrote:
> Is there a reason to keep the old 3.2 kernel for the installer?

I would prefer some newer kernel there, too. Although 3.2 is still
supported, it may miss vital drivers, which is bad for installation. For
this reason I would even prefer to always use the newest released kernel
(for installation media but not necessarily for actual systems), perhaps
we could have something like linuxPackages_newest...

Vlada