[Nix-dev] wiki and utf-8 characters

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Thu Mar 21 17:12:15 CET 2013

Excerpts from Vladimír Čunát's message of Thu Mar 21 11:33:31 +0100 2013:
> I didn't know about wikis on github, but they look good. They do support
> .mediawiki as well, so moving the content shouldn't be too difficult.
But they restrict access to users with access - and they never match the
nixos/nixpkgs version.

As alternative I'd like to suggest evaluating pros/cons of using a git
based wiki: Track wiki contents as text files (using any markup), then
accept pull requests. Reviewing the wiki almost as important as reviewing
code IMHO.

Marc Weber