[Nix-dev] wicd broken after stdenv-updates

Vladimír Čunát vcunat at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 21:04:52 CET 2013

On 03/13/2013 08:50 PM, Bjørn Forsman wrote:
> I'm no python (or nixos) expert, but someone on IRC said they have
> PYTHONPATH=$HOME/.nix-profile/lib/python2.7/site-packages/:/run/current-system/sw/lib/python2.7/site-packages.
> I tried it myself and it works.
>
> Why isn't PYTHONPATH set to this by default? Or is this the bug - that
> PYTHONPATH no longer is set?

This should certainly be set in the python script itself, otherwise it
would be quite an impurity. However, updating stdenv itself IMHO
shouldn't have changed such a thing, but there were many updates in that
branch.

I know very little about python or wicd, so I'm probably a wrong person
to solve this.

Vlada