[Nix-dev] x.org intel driver

Sander van der Burg - EWI S.vanderBurg at tudelft.nl
Mon Mar 4 17:54:37 CET 2013

Hi,

Currently, I'm having some trouble with the Intel display driver on my machine, such as lockups, hangs and screen corruption. I've solved this issue partially by upgrading the driver to the latest patchlevel release, i.e. from  2.20.10 to 2.20.19.

After upgrading, it does not seems to cause any crashes, but I still have some minor screen corruptions now and then.

Any objects in committing this upgrade? It does not solve all my problems, but at least it's not letting my machine crash anymore.

Best,

Sander