[Nix-dev] Broken xserve after update to nix-1.2 persists in nix-1.3

shea at shealevy.com shea at shealevy.com
Mon Feb 25 22:16:27 CET 2013

Generally any broken paths is a bad sign, the fact that there are quite
a few is more troubling... Did you have a disk failure at any point? If
you don't mind the time involved in doing the build, I'd consider
switching to stdenv-updates, rebuilding, and garbage collecting your old
profiles (once the X server issue is resolved), as that will let you
clean up all the broken paths.

No red flags in the configuration.nix that I can see.

The xserver journal logs look fine to me, was that log file from a boot
when X didn't start?